Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Eastern Creek 22 Jan - Two Stroke Call

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by aaronbanana, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Hi,

I am taking my Aprilia rs 125 off to eastern creek on the 22nd Jan. Any other two strokers interested. It is my first so will be in the slow group. Would be nice to have a two stroke garage :).

2. Not a two stroker, but I'll be there with the B-King in the yellow group.
  3. I'll be out in red getting lapped...
  4. Lapped? Mate you seemed to be hunting near the front of the green pack earlier this year!
  5. Make sure in between sessions you constantly rev the shit out of your bike and fill the garage with smoke. Another good one is to pull the bike to bits "to rejet" and then lose/not have tools and spares you need so ask others for them and leave their stuff all over the place. This will ensure you make friends first time out:cool::cheeky:
  6. ROFLROFL, love it.
  7. and spend the 20min leading up to your session, "warming up" the bike by blipping the throttle repetitively... filling the garages with smoke.
  8. I'm still on my L's (loser) so can't get out there. Might come and check it out. I'm hankering so bad for a track session.