Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Eastern Creek 2015 Calendar released Stay Upright

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Lionz, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Guys and girls, Stay Upright has released the calendar for the remainder of the year.
    Check it out here:
    Sydney Motorsport Park Ride Days

Saturdays are always the first to go, and there's only three until the end of the year. Get in quick - you'll always be able to flick on a Saturday if you can't make it for some reason.

We've booked the following:

Sat Sep 12, 2015
    Sat Oct 10, 2015
    Mon Nov 2, 2015
    Sun Dec 6, 2015
    Sat Dec 19, 2015

If you're in on the same sessions let me know and we'll sort out a garage / barbie / bottleshop, etc.
  2. I'm going to book the same two Dec dates as you. Will confirm once done tomorrow.
  3. I'm going to book the same two Dec dates as you. Will confirm once done tomorrow.
  4. Good news Mate. Hopefully we'll catch up before then though.

I'll do PI in January once the dates are released from MEGA if they get a two day session and then back to EC.

Man, the months from September make me smile ;)
  5. Hi everyone. I have two tickets for the track day at SMSP this Saturday 12th in the white - newcomers class. If you or someone you know would like to go please contact me on 0412573772.

They are $285 each ono.

It has been sold out for quite a while now so this may be your chance
    Thank you
  6. bunno77bunno77 - I want one. Will text you.
  7. Good on ya Georgie! Will see you there.

Anyone else in??
  8. One ticket has sold and one still available if anybody wants it. Please contact me on 0412573772
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. olympicwizolympicwiz ............ Mate you wanted to go, ticket available for Saturday and we have a garage booked
  10. Doing a fcuking first aid course on the 12th otherwise Id be all over it. Ill be locking in 6th December so if want a garage mate, lock me in. What group have you booking into GeorgeOGeorgeO?
  11. Sorry guys, can't do this one

12. Firstly, first aid courses can more easily be re-booked. Seriously. Priorities.......

I'm still on the Duke till early Nov (when my Italian mistress arrives) so quite ok in white group for now.
  13. I know, I know but its through work and Ill look like a douche bag if I didnt turn up considering I organised it.
    On the bright side though I locked in 6th Dec, so Ill see your ugly mugs there!!
  14. Have a wobble round on my gixxer if you want George................

16. lol, no problem mate.

Edit: I'm just setting cameras up on it now and gps - so if you go over 40kph i'll know ;)
  17. I suggest chucking a sickie on Friday which should explain your absence on Saturday. Weather's looking good for Saturday as well............
  18. Thank you Mr Lionz. I will message bunno tomorrow... just need to see if I can get a leave pass....
  19. I will go on Sun 11/10, thinking to book on Sun Dec 6, 2015 as well