Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Eastern Creek - 18th Sept

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Donshe, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Anyone else out there on this day?

2. Yep. In yellow for this one. Its booked out now
  3. I'm in Yellow too.

My first time in Yellow and only my 2nd trackday so will be interesting to see how it goes.
  4. You will be OK. Yellow can be a mixed bag. Sometimes slow sometimes not so much.Im always torn between Yellow and Green due to the lack of consistency in both groups. In Yellow theres always a few guys that couldnt get a spot in Green (or even Red!) so there are a few to chase.If you arent quick just try to keep a smooth line through the corners and the faster guys wil go by with no issues.

Im on an orange 675 if you happen to see me.;)
  5. Darlings enjoy your day, thank goodness the weather is getting better although it means that other forum may be there on mass...........you know the one with that thoroughly wicked Moderator
  6. You may have to narrow it down a little. Theres one forum that usually has a reasonable turnout. Slightly phonetically related to you?
  7. ok i'm lost.. what forum would that be

I thought netrider was the only fourum? ;)
  8. Sweetie WTF indeed, I certainly don't intend to give them any airing on this forum. By nature I do tend to turn the other cheek, accept when it comes to the subterranean dweller and the cartoon rooster

I trust you will enjoy the you first foray in that most vibrant of colour.......
  9. Isn't it a bit too early to be smoking crack?
  10. .........you are an observant fellow..........but sweetie there the similarity ends....

How does one say this tactfully, perhaps they are a little rougher around the edges.
  11. He's talking about the RATS forum
  12. But why does he talk like a retard... :/

Im scared.
  13. Fear not........who knows I might even tootle out to EC on Saturday
  14. You shall not be hard to miss!

Attached Files:

15. Now I am scared to be pitting in the RATS garage

Please don't "tootle" me.
  16. Darling your far to kind......I only hope to look that glamourous in or out of my Macropus rufus
  17. Sweetie that's one nest that will give a very wide berth too.

I would crave one small
    favour from you, if that "Cartoon Rooster" is there, tell him he's a "Thoroughly Dreadful Beast"
  18. Thanks Captain Obvious:p
  19. Howd you guys go out there yesterday? Was such a beautiful day

I was one of the slwoest in Yellow for sure but it felt so much safer than white.

Also got my knee down for the first time ever (T7) and the left was well worn by the end of the day. It wasn't until my last session that I was getting my right down. So now the only ones I havent touched ground on are T1 and T6 :D

Also, through chasing others down found myself entering corners with mroe entry speed than I would've on my own.

Can't wait to get back out there on 2nd Oct !