Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Easter Race Meeting at MacNamara Park, Mt. Gambier

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Admiral Thrawn, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Well, this thread has been butchered before I could even finish posting the pics...

Just bumping the thread so people bother to look (and realise I've actually posted them...).

For future reference, it's nice if people can see thumbnails so they have some idea of what the photo is of, and whether or not they may be interested. I know if I was viewing a photo thread, I couldn't be stuffed clicking through a list of random links... ](*,)
  2. Butchered?

It's now been made to comply with the T&C's before some other moderator deletes the entire thread. ;)

You posted 3 x 6 pics in total
  3. It would be nice if some forum T&C's were updated to suit the 21st century. If people with soviet era internet connections can't cope with some thumbnails, perhaps they should steer clear of photo (and video) threads.

Just my opinion of course... :wink: