Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Easter Creek Aus Superbike Championship

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by patske, May 1, 2005.

1. Hey did anyone go to the Aus Superbikes at Eastern Creek Today?
    Was an awesome day of racing. A friend of mine used to race in the superstock category until his bike went kaput, so today he invited me down to hang out in the pits with Mark Aitchison, who ended up coming 2nd in the first and 1st in the second race of the day in the Supersports category, beating Josh Brookes in the second race (he crashed in the first lap but was ok).
    Great fun I recommend anyone to go and check them out if they are near your city.

2. I was there all three days and even there this morning finishing the packing up process.

I was the driver of the red ute towing the big trailer picking up the broken bikes and sidecars.

Man, 9 hours is a long time to be sitting in a car driving back from Sydney. Thank god for cruise control and I'm not even going to mention the Sydney traffic :roll:
  3. yeah I saw the crazy crash at the start of the sidecars race on sunday. Hope the riders came through alright.