Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Early morning funny...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Bigchief, Mar 25, 2008.

1. I'm on Lane Cove Rd this morning, waiting at the traffic lights to turn into Talavera Rd. I pull up next to this faded yellow Corolla in the lane next to me. The driver is an old lady...looks like she could be in her late 60's, maybe even 70's. She eyes up my bike, nods approvingly and then gives me the thumbs up! :LOL: :LOL:

Another bike comes filtering past us...she eyes that bike up as well and smiles... :LOL:

We have a saying in Afrikaans:
    "Oud maar nog nie koud nie!"

If I had to translate that directly it would say:
    "Old but not yet cold" :LOL:

2. haha. awesome :LOL:

3. how cool is that! give that lady a big gold star!! bet she was one of the old spinsters on the back of bikes all the time.

4. hahahaha thats great :wink:

5. im picturing it now, that freaking hilarious!

6. she was only caging it this morning coz her hyabusa was in the shop for a service :cool:

7. It was freaking funny...and cool!

You just had to see her face as she was eyeing my bike, and also the one that filtered past us. It lit up and she had this 'naughty' twinkle in her eye...

I can well imagine she may have been (or still is) a biker chick!
    :LOL:

8. :rofl:

9. Thats so awesome!
    :LOL: :LOL:

10. God bless the old duck. :angel:

11. Thats gold :p

12. Agreed. :)

13. Good to know they don't ALL believe the hyped-up garbage spoonfed to them by ACA/TT 'journalists'... :LOL:

14. Or getting modified. Turbo, intercooler, exhaust and whatever else she can blow her pension on.

15. It's still a good yarn at 7:04pm :LOL:.

16. She sounds like someone I'd like to meet!