Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Early model Fireblade!

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by i_cruise, Sep 30, 2012.

1. After Selling my old ZXR750 and being bikeless for 9 long months or so, I saw this beauty advertised and owned it within 24 hours. It's a 95' with about 35k on the clock.

It was already like new, but I've given it a full service and a pair of sticky Pirelli Diablos. So far it's been a hoot to ride, and has lovely pull from just above idle that the 750 kwaka could only dream of. Great bike!!

Attached Files:

2. Nice bike. I got my son a 954, for that exact reason. Real torque, broad range, modern handling and dynamics, a quarter the price of a new top of the line sporty.
  3. Finding a few of the 'old' bullets selling very cheaply, guess the young bucks are chasing the 'modern' bike, might my age showing here lol
  4. yeah... i hope to have a first gen cbr900 and fzr1000 n my garage in the future... hopefully the next few years. but its getting harder to find the twin headlight models:( sadly i think they arent rare/valuable enough to fix, so they just get junked
  5. sounds like an investment prospect?? Get a couple and hang on to at least and watch it appreciate in value?
  6. While looking at older blades i noticed people are starting to ask silly money for the 92/93 twin headlight models. the 94/95 models are nearly identical except for the 'foxeye' headlights, magnesium valve cover and different speedo mechanism.
  7. still asking stupid money for 24/95 IMHO... especially the tri-color's
    especially when you look at what the equivalent zxr and fzr are going for
  8. Love these old 'blades! Fat, raw and still great to look at!
    Congrats...I'm sure you'll enjoy it for the awesome bike it is :)