Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

e-cigarette

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by OzzyDevil, Aug 1, 2012.

1. How many of you guys gave up the smokes and gone to this ?? What kid of set up have you got pics if you have them... Where do u get your stuff from...

I gave up 6 months ago and when to the Nicabate lozenges was taking them for 6 months but sometimes made me sick...

So i started vaping and i like it better than smoking...

My starter kit is a Joyetech e-Go C been doing it for just under a week and love it...

What about you ??

2. I'm keen. More info?

3. #3 Justus, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    You can't buy liquid nicotine in this country. You need to purchase these offshore.

Justus.

4.  Top
  5. #5 OzzyDevil, Aug 1, 2012
    Yeah i know the states are the go for good stuff... About 2 weeks to get to Aust..

6. Or you could just boil up an ashtray :twisted:.

7. I just know it's a better way than smoking.. No second hand smoke no yellow fingers or teeth.. Doesn't have the crap like a smoke apart for the nicotine but other than that heaps of people are doing it...

8. Or change the colour of your weed.

9. #9 Justus, Aug 1, 2012
    I get 12mg bottles from halocigs.com

You?

Justus.

10. #10 OzzyDevil, Aug 1, 2012
    freedomsmokeusa.com

Got 30mil juice of them last night not to bad...

11. #11 Justus, Aug 1, 2012
    I went elsewhere because they charge $US20 postage and don't use PayPal either. Double fail.

Justus.

12. #12 OzzyDevil, Aug 1, 2012

yeah the 20charge is abit rough but there are lots of other places...

13. healthcabin.com is pretty good for jucie

as for information try aussievapers.com it pretty good as well

i use a 510-t

14. what rat man407 said.

aussievapers has a wealth of info.

I'm using an ego-c with variable voltage and clearomisers. Much better than the old school cartridge filament style a year or two back.

Nicotine juice can only be bought over seas as it is illegal in Australia. But you can just buy big bottles of non flavoured and mix it with local flavoured non nic juice from local vendors here.

15. Yeah i'm with that aussievaper site not bad.. I just bought a provari v2 a 3ml SS tank and some other stuff... All up cost me 370 bucks but it's worth it...

I'm not sure how to mix juice so i just buy it...

16.  Top
  17.  Top
  18. It's good siht this, get your poison in many different flavors and strengths, been doing this since April haven't had a cigarette in all of that time :)
    Ego C is the go......
    Cheers B

19. The thing is with this stuff, once you get into it your house will look like a drug lab lol.......trust me ! It will ! Then you start mixing your own juice adding more or less nicotine, one thousand flavors to play with, it's nearly as addictive as motorcycling 8-[

Cheers B

20. I bought the e-cig kit with refills, but could never refill the cartridge.
    Now that i've found bikes I want to try these again and eventually quit.
    Smoking since I was 13, quit for 5 yrs, and took it up again when I shared a house with (inside) smokers.

Thanks for the info. Will definately give them a go.

Cheers, Lee