Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

E.c 16/5/11

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by ONE, May 8, 2011.

1. Booked into yellow for the 16th hopefully will have good weather and be able to get some good laps in.

2. Shit mate winton on the Saturday travel home Sunday and EC on the Monday your gunna be rooted.....I'm out :(

There is a Saturday wakefeild day in june I'm thinking about will fill fast I'd imagine as it is like the only weekend day for the year....you in?....gos should be ready by then too ;)
  3. Yep gona be a big weekend lol nic 4 day weekend for me.
    Yep il be up for the wakefield on sat i was gona do the 27/5 or 4/6.
    Hopefully goz's bike will be ready.
  4. Missed you by a day, I'll be there on the Tuesday 17 May.
  5. Thats a shame mate heres hoping for good weather :)
  6. jpm watermarks have been getting stronger and stronger. Soon you won't see any bike at all when reviewing to buy lol.
  7. Yep i know i actually bought the c.d with the pics i just put up this photo while i waited for the cd but was never bothered to change it.
  8. booked a track day for 27th june :D
  9. sweet jas too bad its a monday i dont wana do any more mondays im booking for the 23rd of july its a sat if ya wana book in.