Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dynoverks giving me the shits

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by DANNIBOI, Sep 11, 2009.

1. ok, a little bit of a rant.

So I call up Dynoverks in wantirna, wanting to get some work done on my bike (a new exhuast and some carbi work).
    So the first time I rang, a week went by and noone called me back. so I called again, spoke to "_____" again and he apologised and promised to call me in a few days. and its been a week, and again nothing?????

WTF :evil: ?

Now thats twice.... i wouldnt have even bothered the second time but the guys there did some good work for me on my last service, so i wanted to be a repeat customer for them, but im loosing my patience. I mean i dunno, does it take long to get to someone with some prices on exhuasts i dont know?

Has anyone else had this problem with them? im thinking off calling brett in FTG?

2. Pretty piss poor, I have to agree.
    Try calling again, but THIS time don't tell em it's a Hyo :p
    :wink:

3. i mean is that really the issue. If it is its still pretty piss poor.

I hope i dont have this problem when i get my Street Triple.... haha

4. They still owe me $70 from about 4 years ago.

I've given up :?

5. Although I've had some good service from bike shops I've also had by far the worst at others.
    Bad bike shops are particularly bad and I don’t know why.
    Brotherhood takes you so far but at the end of the day its our money and we are willing to pay but some don’t seem to want the sale.

A shop in Ringwood missed out on several hunders $$ last Monday because the 2 dudes at the counter were surfing some Euro p0rn site on the laptop. Serious! Walked down the street to PS and they did the deal after laughing at the opposition.
    Wont be going to BB again.
    Just one recent example.

6. Me and Dynoverks go back a long way.....

Dean is a really good guy and the facilities and knowledge is definitely there, however their customer service could be a little bit smarter than it is.

7. There's been a bit of 'feedback' about Dynoverks. They might do good work, and they might be great people but I never got a chance to find out. Because when I contacted them I felt the customer service was so crap/rude I went to Race Replica instead and was soooo much happier.

YMMV...(well, not in your case, I guess it was pretty similar)

8. IMO, if they won't return your calls then you need to go elsewhere.

9. i think the general idea is that its a shame..... Coz from what I heard they do good work.

I rang Brett at Mad Biker in the gully and he was great, straight away I got all the info i wanted and didnt feel like i was being rushed off the phone due to the Hyo haha :LOL:.

All booked in for next week.....

Heard some good things. I'll be sure to let you all know.

10. Had similar experiences with e-mails going unanswered. Also ended up taking the bike to Brett! Can recommend him - happy to explain what he's doing, talk you through your options, cares about his work, will sort out pretty much anything even if he can't do it on site or doesn't have specific parts he'll make it happen.

11. I had the same problem with Dynoverks, emailed them about a new exhaust for my 2009 Fireblade and got no reply. So from what you guys have been saying I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Brett from madbiker I can vouch for though, I've had some work done on my fireblade with him and was very happy with the work and also his customer service.