Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dyno tuning in the west* of Melbourne

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Cheeba, May 9, 2010.

1. *preferably. Can anyone recommend anywhere - especially if they have Netrider discounts!

2. No? Anywhere that people would recommend that isn't in the West then? Cheers.
  3. I'd be quite interested in knowing as well.
    I wanna find out what each mod I'm planing doing is gonna get me.
    How much should each dyno run cost for motorcycles?
  4. Race Replica in Brooklyn normally do it but their dyno is out of action for a while. I think it is $120ish normally but with Netrider membership it's less. I just cannot wait for them to be up and running so looking for other recommendations.
  5. RR's dyno is out of action again?!? Hmmmm...

High octane (Thomastown) do dyno runs as does Bikes Plus (Essendon?). I think Balls performance tuning have a dyno too (Sunshine)...

Let us know how you go.
  6. Yeah was speaking to Troy about RR last week or the week before.

Thanks for the heads up on the other suggestions - I'll try Balls first as that is the nearest. Cheers - will let you know what happens.

edit: 3.7kms away - now that IS close ha ha :)
  7. Not sure what is happening at Balls as I have rang several times but there has been no answer or call back to my messages.
  8. So Balls don't do dyno tuning now. Spoke to Kon at High Octane and felt very reassured he knew his business, just now have to work out the logistics of bloody getting over there!
  9. For a fee they'll pick up and trailer the bike there.
  10. Oh really? Now that is bloody great! I'll be calling them this arvo. Cheers Rob!