Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dyno time

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by scooter, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Just wondering if anyone from here has used the dyno at Geelong Harley, and what were your impressions?
    Or have you heard any feed back from anyone else about their service?

2. Hey, I haven't run my bike on their dyno but I know it is a DTS (Dynamic Test Systems) dyno which is a very good dyno and they have had it for a while so they should know how to fly it. They seemed like they knew what they were doing when I was there watching one time; if I lived down that way I would try them for sure. I do all my dyno work at Megacycle Exhausts in Keysborough, same brand of dyno too.
  3. hey Johnny O, how much does a dyno run cost at megacycle? do they do exhaust analysis too?
  4. They do have a lambda probe (exhaust gas analyser), I think it is about $45 a run, Ken is a real good bloke, he'll look after you.
  5. ah excellent, think I might have to head down there some time
  6. yeah, sounds like a plan eh :LOL: they are just down the road from me after all