Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dyno accident

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Apr 19, 2009.

1. #1 Mickyb V9, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    watch this . . .

Now be honest if you rolf'ed after watching it ! :grin:

2. haha, after it shows the guy in front against the wall with his camera phone, i was thinking the car was gona come off and pin him.
  3. Lol, yeah I laughed. But I bet that hurt! He makes a funny noise when he lands.

(I was waiting with anticipation to see what would happen; was the car going to launch off the dyno? Were someone's pants going to be ripped off in a spinning wheel? Was the engine gonna blow? So many possibilities with that one. But a fat old guy face-planting is always a winner).
  4. :LOL:

wasn't expecting that.
  5. AHAHAHAH, that was great!

Never expected that! I give it 4 out 5 LoLz :LOL:
  6. #7 robsalvv, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  7. so, how much power did the big guy register :LOL:???
  8. wonder what those hush puppies put out at the lower heal..
  9. You wanna see the damage done when a Universal Joint lets go during one of those Dyno test things :shock:
  10. They had it running for a while, I reckon. I was waiting for it to blow.
  11. *winces*
  12. +1, was waiting for something else to happen!

How thick do you have to be to decide it's a good idea to stand in front of, or right beside, a car in a dyno room! :shock:
  13. Well if you dont know better you probably think all the straps make it safe. *sighs*.
  14. When i noticed the lack of an engine fan at the front of the car I had money on a blow-up, sorry i didn't LOL cos having worked a lot with Dyno's I was open-mouthed at a room full of potential splatter-jobs.
  15. maybe his hip joint has given way ! :LOL:
  16. bahahaha, i was waiting for it to jump sideways and take out the 4 dudes standing next to it
  17. Reminds me of the people watching rally cars,pick your spot with extreme care,with a big tree to hide behind
  18. 1 :rofl: for a 2 year old thread