Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dunny Search

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Mouth, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Check out the most recent entry in our motorycle links directory....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Interesting.... you can register for your very own toilet map :shock:

Look how many shite houses per capita that SA has :eek:
    From this, does NSW top the list in housing the most turds?

No.... this isn't an opening for another round of across bashing, there is no correlation between acrosses and bogs :evil:

3. What a fantastic idea for those afflicted with intestinal disorders!
  4. Or if ya just got the shi#s :shock:
  5. I dont trust those new crappers .
    technoligy , in the bogger is dangerous !
    a turn with a wrench and a hit with the hammer and its not the mullet that ends up at werribee it could be you ...!
    if its made by a may , its fallable , if its a crapper do you really think the bloke is looking forward on a monday morning coming into work to assemble these things with love and care .

NUP , couldnt give a Shit , slap it together and wallah.... death trap

only one good thing about the new toilets , it not like the porta loo's where people can tip them over while your laying cable
  6. you said it :LOL:

damn thats funny. www.toiletmap.gov.au :? i mean its a useful recsource but who in gods name came up with that, and better still, who got paid taxpayer dollars to collect the info and put the site together :shock: theres our money in action there, wazzit howard that come up with this policy? "no australian will go without a toilet, or at least a map of how to find one, by the year 2005" :LOL: i can see why he's been in power so long..... bwahahahahahhahahaha little john.....
  7. Riddle for today:

What has a hinged lid and seat, is better when it's warm and embarrasing to be photographed upon?
  8. :applause: :LOL: :applause: :LOL: :applause: :LOL: :applause: :LOL:

Damn!!! I can't beat that :?
    You win :p

Probably why you don't see too many white Across'es around
    (at least my across doesn't have a hinged seat)

9. thats a call of the week if i've ever seen one :LOL: pmsl :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Inspired :applause:
  11. I think the magic cone thingy was implemented in the Big Day Out to rudece ques at the loo :wink:
  12. You utter bastard! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: