Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dunlop GPR100 - Review

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by mattb, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Dunlop GPR100. I just had the same fitted again to my Hornet 600, except now they're named GPR200. Just wanted to say how impressed I am with their mileage. I got 15,000km out of the previous and they still had tread left. Plus a lot of that wear was from upright highway work (Mallee/Wimmera riding) - the rear was only worn in the centre - so they undoubtedly would have lasted longer in a more twisty environment. The new set cost me under $500 fitted from Intyre. I thought in the past that this was expensive, given that the SR500 costs me $300 for a set of good tyres. But it works out the same with that longevity. Grip wise, I ride in all conditions, in all sorts of environments, and was always happy. I'm not a hard-core sports nut, knee down etc, but I don'y mind a spirited ride either and will happily head into the mountains in a storm, and have always felt very confident on the tyres.

I'd recommend them.

2. You can buy mine. I cannot come to terms with them.