Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

dumbest email scam.... ever

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Mr Flibble, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Ha Ha Ha

2. Theyre persistent. Im still getting that Microsoft scam from India about every 2-3 days.

3. i got that exact same commbank email
    and i get them from anz too
    and telstra

4. How about the emails from overseas medical companies basically asking to use your bank account as a funds transfer account.

5. Maybe I haven't noticed it before but that's the first time I've seen a (presumably) automated signature go out with a scam email - they're just not trying any more :rofl:

And WTF is a costumer?

6. G'day everyone,....

I get those to, mostly from banks I have no account with!

And don't get me started on all those Bankers and Executives overseas telling me they will share some vast fortune from some dead person who has no liveing heirs, if I just let them use my account to transfer millions of dollars through.

I'd be worth BILLIONS if only 10% of them were real.

Dr Who?

7. ohhhhhh and we can't forget the "you've won 75 gajillion pounds in the brittish lottery"
    and i lost count of how many times i've been told i'm the only surviving heir of a general in the nigerian army

8. Its worse when a rogue ancestor went through africa in the late 1800's.
    I keep thinking, but what if it Was the old bugger..