Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dumb ways to die, playing GTA 5

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by waedwe, Sep 29, 2013.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lol, I love it! I haven't been eaten by a shark on that game yet. :D
  3. Wish the guy had a voice like the original 'dumb ways to die'.
  4. I've had some fun ones!
    Stole a cop car, another comes towards me shooting, cars almost gunna blow so go to jump out as moving, approaching cop car comes real close... as I'm diving out head his the other car still moving the opposite direction.....
    God damn I was on the other side of the map too..

Any of you guys got a game online yet or is it still not allowing to join?
  5. That's shit. I'm going to have to skullfcuk your teddybear now. Get me a drink and stop crying.

It's a GTAV reference, mods. Don't ban me :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I was trying to land a helicopter on the supports of a bridge to get a stupid spaceship part and I got out of the chopper at the wrong time and fell to my doom. The other day I accidentally hit a lady with my motorcycle, a guy stomped on her and they arrested me and not him. Pricks. When my guy got out of the station I made him punch a random lady in the head. I only went to the cop shop to steal one of their choppers anyway lol.

7. So, have you played GTAV yet? :)
  8. LOL. I finished it in a week. That's what happens when you're between bikes and going crazy :D

9. Between bikes? I think I missed something.
  10. Yep, I sold the V Star almost 3 weeks ago and my next bike is being delivered tomorrow. I'll post a thread when I have it. :D
    • Like Like x 1