Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dumb Laws

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by randy_rider, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Found these at

Here are some of my favorites..
    • A city ordinance states that a $500 fine will be given to anyone who detonates a nuclear device within city limits.
    San Francisco: Prohibits elephants from strolling down Market Street unless they are on a leash
    A D.C. federal judge has ruled that begging is a form of free speech protected by the Constitution. That means that mugging is free speech too, only more persuasive.
    Idaho; If a police officer approaches a vehicle and suspects that the occupants are engaging in sex, he must either honk, or flash his lights and wait for three minutes before approaching the car
    • Champaign: One may not pee in his neighbor's mouth.
    • Frankfort, Kentucky, makes it against the law to shoot off a policeman's tie.
    Minnesota: • All men driving motorcycles must wear shirts.
    Montana • It is illegal to have a sheep in the cab of your truck without a chaperone.
    • In Ohio women are forbidden from wearing patent leather shoes, lest men see reflections of their underwear
    Rhode Island
    • Any marriage where either of the parties is an idiot or lunatic is null and void.

I think I'd be in trouble if I lived there.;-)