Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Duke 390 2016

1. Well well well Salt n VinegarSalt n Vinegar :) Welcome to the lawnmower club! You'll think it's a hoot! ;) Cool to see the race decals, haven't seen them before. Question: Which levers did you put on your beastie? Shorties? no name brand? I ask cause I will need to put some shorties on mine.
  2. So I was confused for a second. You've changed your user name yeh??

Great choice and its good to see you went a lams model!!!!!
    I'm partial to the Katie's myself.
  3. Hey ValvolineValvoline - I got the Powerparts ones in the catalog with the bike. When researching the bike I read that a lot of people had gripe with the seat and the levers. They were considered as con's at the end of a few peoples reviews so I thought I would have them replaced as soon as I got the bike itself taking away a lot of the negatives that people had with the stock version. The decals look amazing hey! I couldn't believe how good they looked until I seen them from afar through photos.

jonnymacjonnymac - And I'm super glad I did, I've already been pulled over twice in the last 2 weeks. They must love me! But I'm in love with the Duke and couldn't now imagine having any other bike (at least for now).
    • Like Like x 2
  4. very nice :)