Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dude you scared the s(*^ outta me

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by livingstonest, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Heading south on the pacific hwy today(near mooney mooney somewhere) at bout 1.30pm i took a blind right. As i was coming around there were 5 vehicles close together taking a blind left and one of them was in my lane! (very close to median strip but his WHOLE body was definitely over!).

Things happened very quick but it was car, then bike in my lane, then car, then 2 bikes. Dunno if he was running wide or trying to over take the car on a blind left?!!? Lucky i was hanging wide on the left as i was making the right turn.

Please be careful out there guys cause dude you scared the s*&% outta me!

2. yeah oph 2 weekends ago a jerk was completely in my lane going around a blind left. jerk, luckily i was being a good rider and safely avoided him, the jerk didnt even try to change his line though.
  3. Yeah i'm completely new to riding the old road and absolutely love it. Hope this kind of thing doesn't happen that often cause its the first time in a dozen trips its happened to me.