Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ducati's in Brisbane

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by spooninatar, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Has anyone had any experiance with DucatiBrisbane or Brisbane Motorcycles?

I'm going to get a Ducati 696, and want to know if anyone has any comments on either of these 2 shops?

Soooo can't wait to get my 696 !!

2. If anyone was wondering....I ended up going to Ducati Brisbane. Awsome bunch of guys and girls.
  3. Congrats so what colour :?:
  4. Great stuff - look forward to some pics of the new arrival :cool:
  5. Can anyone recommend a good mobile Ducati mechanic?
  6. By definition, every Ducati rider is a mobile mechanic... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  7. Three weeks ago I purchased an 09 696 Monster. It has now done 1,300 k's. I read on one thread that Ducati Brisbane is a good place for services. We live round the corner from Brisbane Motorcycles at Windsor, but will not be going there after a bad experience. Does anyone know a mobile Ducati mechanic ??8-[
  8. i take my 848 to bob at brisbane ducati, good service, easy as usually have a loan bike spare so you can ride yours in , if you book it.
  9. i still go to ducati brisbane ( will be changing name back to V-2 Motorcycles ). Bob is a good bloke and will take care of you.

If you want to ride a bit further, an ex mechanic from ducati brisbane has opened a shop at sumner park ( Speedys Motorcycles )
  10. Thank you so much for that info we will check out Speeedys Motorcycles.
    Have a great day!