Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

"Ducati Yellow"

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Phanoongy, Nov 2, 2005.

1. what’s with all these people painting there bike "Ducati Yellow" is it ment to add value because it has ducati in the name of the paint?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HONDA-CBR-60...86685724QQcategoryZ102685QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Im guessing a few people can remember that joke of an across that some one was trying to sell for months wonder if it’s his bike and he got a large amount of paint

2. that looks horrible

3. If Ronald McDonald rode a motorcycle...

4. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I dont mind the ducati yellow as a colour and can see some people spraying bike in that colour. But that thing just looks horrible....

Maybe its a pitch at "I know its looks shite but come on its ducati yellow! its gotta be good, you know you want it"

5. On the right bike, Yellow dose look good, one of my friends has a 03 triumph TT600 in yellow and it looks the goods

I just find it funny that out of all the yellows they have to use one called "Ducati yellow"

I guess its like me and my 1st car, I was putting BMW parts on it like the indicators on the front guard etc (I used to work for the BMW Bond yard) and when people asked why, I told them….one day this Gemini will be a BMW…even if I have to do it part by part

6. I like the selling policies:

Code:
    Summary of My Selling Policies

All deliveries via EXPRESS POST, this way you will receive your item much quicker.
    It normally takes 1-2 business days for delivery.

All Deliveries via Regluar Post are at the Buyers risk as there is no tracking on the package. Should take no more the 5 day in the metro area.
    Bloody big express post bag!

7. I agree that this bike looks hideous; if you are going to the expense of a complete repaint, you could surely do better than make the bike look like a bad Melbourne Cup hat!!!

8. lol a mate at work picked up one of these for $2500 WITH original pait work!!!

Yuck yellow...

9. :shock: :shock: :shock:

eeeewwwww, I'm going to have nightmares tonight.....

10. Reminds me of a guy I knew at uni who painted his car yellow with blue wheels. Some colour combinations just do not work.

11. I like the engine size personally, 599 litre. Big donk for such a little bike. :LOL:

12. Yeah, what a hoot, eh, they do that with all the bikes, just imagine, a Rocket III would 2300 litres!!!

13. obviously wanted his bike to match his number plate.

14. I love yellow bikes but that looks awful!! :twisted:

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

15. its the same bike as i ride, just not the same colour :)

EDIT:eek:k so its 1000 X bigger in size too

16. Link dont work no more, but im assuming it looked rediculous.

Either way there is only 1 colour for Ducati.

Ducati Red... My Avitar says it all.

so if your going to paint something "Ducati" anything...the only real colour is Red. Not mellow yellow.

17. [quote='92_Ducati_900_SS]
    Link dont work no more, but im assuming it looked rediculous.

Either way there is only 1 colour for Ducati.

Ducati Red... My Avitar says it all.

so if your going to paint something "Ducati" anything...the only real colour is Red. Not mellow yellow.[/quote]
    EBay only keep their posts for a set time and that was an old old post!!! As for colours...I don’t mind the 1098 in BLACK ether...would even sell my soul for one

18. looks like a trough lolly