Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ducati Riding New Member - Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Leroybrown, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Hello people,

New member here. I'm a 43 year old bloke who just bought a Ducati Multistrada. I haven't ridden it much (I only just got it and it's been wet) but I'm really digging it. I'm looking forward to going on a few rides with you guys, as all my mates are soft cocks and don't have bikes. I'll keep an eye out in the organise a ride section and tag along on the next one. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of this great nation of ours so I'll especially keep an eye out for some 2 or 3 day interstate extravaganzas!

Peace out.

2. Welcome :woot:.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to NR.

There are one-day rides as well which you can come along if you want to. At times half-day rides on Saturdays - starting from the St Kilda (Elwood) practise sessions.

See you around!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome mate, lots of rides to choose from generally, which side of town are you?

Must have been you in this ute that I saw the other day 'eh? ;) (may need to zoom in a bit)

• Like Like x 1
  5. That guy stole my plates!! Lol.

I live in Camberwell but will travel for a fang........
  6. I see you've been fully briefed on the rules of Ducati ownership. :p

Welcome aboard.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ............. and just out of interest..........how do you take your coffee?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. A strong, double shot decaf Cafe Latte with one sugar and a shot of 'toughen the fcuk up' please kind sir.......
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Thank god. There is another educated coffee drinking gentleman on this site. It was getting lonely with all of you Neanderthals on non Italian rubbish.

At least I'll have someone to discuss world issues with over my decaf soy latte
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. welcome aboard :]
    • Like Like x 1