Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ducati Multistrada 1100 S 2008

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by ardingly, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Immaculate condition many extras, full termi exhaust system, gel performance seat, top box 46L lockable, handguards,airhorn, carbonfibre hugger,mirror extenders, tankbag,saddle bags. Comes standard with marchesini wheels, brembo brakes, fully adjustible ohlins suspension, carbon fibre belt covers, carbon fibre front guard, fast comfortable adventure tourer only 16500kms garaged asking $15,500

2. I assume the dealer only offered $9500 or $10,000 for trade?

3. GDay Zeddicus, thanks for your reply
    The dealer I have approached actually offered me much much more than you are suggesting but I still object to them making what I believe is a huge margin on my bike and then another huge margin selling me a new bike.
    The 'farkles' I've added to my bike make a pretty good bonus and I believe puts a lot of the value into the base purchase. To be specific the bike includes the (Givi designed and lockable)top box and bracket worth over a grand, the termi pipe system $3000, rear hugger $500( carbon fibre), rubberised footpegs $400, gel seal $500, Famsa tank bag and saddle bags which is specifically designed for the multi $500, airhorn $100, mirror extenders $50, handguards(barkbusters $140)
    Thats on top of the fact the bike is the 'S' model (1100cc)which comes standard with the adjustible ohlin suspension, maroshini rims and brembo brakes. End result it handles corners and stops as well as just about any ducati I've ridden and from experience it gives a big surprise to many sport bike riders when roads get twisty!

4. #4 Dougz, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Don't mean to be rude, but farkles mean nothing on the used market when it comes to price.

5. pics of the bike please.

6. G'Day Smee
    I will try to reduce the size of pics so as to post here today cheers Ardingly

7. G'Day Dougz,
    Yep I couldnt agree more with you about the farkles I guess what I was trying to say was this bike with the farkles is a more attractive package, Yep i could take most of them off and sell them separately but I guess I see it that it makes the bike more saleable with the farkles left on.... cheers Ardingly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.