Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ducati Monster the way Ducati intended

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by koma, May 19, 2006.

1. Peg Perego Ducati toy motorcycle
    If you want to start your kids off early on a motorcycle, and you yourself have got a Ducati motorcycle, why not let your kids emulate you. Ducati, through Peg Perego have come out with an electric motorcycle for kids.

Reproduced faithfully as Ducati's successful Monster, this 12 Volt toy will give your kids 1 hour of play before requiring a charge. Your kids can zip around the house at 7.5 kph ! The toy motorcycle comes equipped with stabilizers that can be removed.

Ducati Motorcycle for Kids

Click on the link and go have a look at the little brat on the toy bike. They've gone and done the same thing they do with all the Ducati advertisments and give them nice shiny motorbikes and an ice cream, then stolen the poor little buggers ice cream!

That look should be added to Zoolander's list as the 'Dooo-cat-y'.

:wink:

PS. This is definitely bike related... it has a motorbike in it... and the title includes a brand of motorbike.

2. Uh oh.
    :grin: :grin: :grin:

3. awww its soooww cwuute... :LOL:

4. lol through a friend I have put one on order... apparently it will not be avalable here in OZ till later this year...

5. Finally a Ducati we can all afford!!

I want one for me. Make getting to the fridge for beers a helluva lot easier...

6. dont know there mate.... after a few my co-ordination is pretty crap lol

7. Bet it still breaks down in the rain ;)

8. Its got stabilisers so perfect for the fridge ferrying
    Wonder if it can carry a slab and a me?