Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ducati Monster in Alanis Morisette clip

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Ktulu, Apr 3, 2007.

1. #1 Ktulu, Apr 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. She aint no Fergie :p :) :)

3. Gayest shizzle eva.

Not even the mighty Duc can save that song...

"Stinky Britches, you've got stinky britches..."

4. I think it's a pretty good piss take. Alanis is not everyone's cup of tea but I shake my head when 10 year old girls sing about their humps. If you have daughters you will know what I mean. :wink:

5. No, Alanis actually has some decent vocal skills. :LOL:

6. I rate [​IMG] way more than [​IMG]

7. I find it hard to go past any morisette acoustic. Her voice whilst irritating to others, carries some level of emotion you don't see in 90% of voice talent these days. It has an appeal all of its own. And she's hawt...

8. #8 pete, Apr 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I like it! :LOL:
    By the way Alanis rocks! Especially in this clip. [media=youtube]b1WJlxjxAZE[/media] iof you squint real hard............................................. :grin:

9. Classy, that fergie:

fergiepeepants-2.

"My Humps" is possibly the second most disgraceful piece of pop music I've heard, behind that "grillz" song.

10. :rofl: @ Alanis
    Ewww! @ Fergie

11. Alanis walks into a bar, bartender says "Why the long face..."
    I thought you were talking about Princess Fergie, man, I am out of touch these days!
    Princess Fergie was hawt when she was younger and cuddly, but maybe I have ecclectic tastes.........

Regards, Andrew.