Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ducati monster fairings

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Athman, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Aaaargh!!! I need help. I could configure IBM mainframe computers before the age of 25, but buying a fairing for a Ducati seriously hurts my brain.

I've got a 750 Monster (2000 model year) and want something similar in style to the S4 fairing (with a cowling and a screen, not just a bolt on screen). Some people sell only screens but not cowls, others the cowls and screens but not the fitting kits. If anyone can point me in the direction of a complete unit, that would be really good.

Also, I see fairings on websites for 620 Monsters, 800 monsters etc but rarely for 750 monsters. Does anyone know if those other models will fit? Would it be a matter of just making up my own brackets or are there bigger issues like different sizes and positions of headlights to watch out for.

2. don't know if you have had any success, But may I suggest checking out the Ducati Monster list forum.
    If you want to find some obscure or rare Ducati Monster parts, surely someone on the monster list will know where to go.

http://www.ducatimonster.org/