Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Ducati Monster 1100 - North Melbourne

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' at netrider.net.au started by Bel_31, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Hi guys,

My Ducati Monster 1100 has been stolen from my home in North Melbourne. I had it parked at the pathway below my apartment in the night on 11 March 2013, and it was stolen the next morning. When I went down at approx. 9am on 12 March 2013, my bike was nowhere to be found. I believed the theft to have happened between 1am and 8am on 12 March 2013.

Below are some details of my bike,

attachment.php?attachmentid=109201&d=1363179125.

Make & Model: Ducati Monster 1100
    Body Colour: White with Red Frame
    Add. Features: Terminioni Carbon Fiber Exhaust, Ducati LED Headlight And Taillights, Italian-made Resoma Aluminum Alloy LED Direction Indicators
    Rego: Victorian Number Plate - 1C 7KT

If anyone has come across my bike or has seen my bike anywhere on the road or come across anyone who's trying to sell it, please PM me.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Reward will be provided to anyone who help me to recover my bike.

Thank you for your time.

2. YOU LEFT such a gorgeous and expensive bike on a footpath overnight?!?! I feel terrible that your bike was stolen and truly wish you the best in finding it but Jesus !

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sh*t luck is all I can say. Van job by the sounds of it. Pull up on a van, throw the bike in, off you go. Three weeks since disappearing to post though? No insurance?

4. Thanks 87crisis. I had no choice as my apartment carpark was undergoing renovation and they required us to move our vehicles. :(

5. Yea, I thought so too. I've posted on several Ducati forums and this forum was actually recommended by one of the users.

Unfortunately, I just came back from overseas and my insurance just expired. Bad luck for me.

6. Ohh no :( i feel for you mate. Hope you get some good news soon.

7. Thank you ageg.

8. That is definitely sh*t luck, no two ways about it. Beautiful bike to have taken from you :( I'd go banana's if my Duke was taken from me!

9. heh, thats the same pic you posted - guess you were selling it when it got nicked??

10. quoted for truth - same number plates n all....perhaps he had it up for sale at the time? ....might explain why it was stolen if he showed a tyre kicker who came back later n nicked it

11.  Top
  12. I see last mod date as "13/11/2012"

13. scratch that. Sorry. Only looked at the day.

14. Yea, I was planning on selling it actually before it got stolen.

15. erm... renew your insurance.. wait a couple days, then report it stolen.. ? :)

16. If only slideways! I think OP may suffer from legal ramifications judging by the amount of user forums he's posted on!
    Man, i'd be pissed if that happened to me.................. as much as i hate the premium, i'm glad i've got the insurance

17. Last Modified Date 2/05/2013

Any update Bel_31?