Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ducati & Diesel

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Lazy Libran, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Ducati & Diesel (Jeans fame) come together: LINK

The Diesel Style Team, under the guidance of Diesel founder Renzo Rosso, together with Ducati’s Design Centre, have brought a new ‘urban military chic’ interpretation to the iconic naked motorcycle. A celebration of authentic Italian style, creativity, individuality, and also audacious courage.

Some pics :

2. I don't mind the look of this, but I couldn't bring myself to buy, or ride, a bike with jeans logos all over it.

Funny what goes through your head when you read the title of this thread though. ;)
  3. I don't mind the Monster painted green, it looks OK to me. I don't actually mind the Diesel jackets that appear in their video, either.... yet when you put the two together, there is that overpowering sense of metrosexuality (not that there's anything wrong with that)... what's next? Ducati cologne? Oh wait, they've already done that...
  4. I LOVE the look of this Ducati. The whole matt black/Army green goes well together but DONT want the Diesel logo.
  5. Jam a screwdriver under the diesel logo and lift. Problem solved.

Like the bike though.
  6. Yeah I thought Duc went diesel fuel too
  7. Not so silly - they have a lot of experience with manufacturing small single cylinder diesel engines for marine work. There's been a few of them put into motorcycle frames by various nutters over the years.
  8. :sick: that was a waste of lunch.
  9. Not that keen on it... somewhere in the 'meh' range of emotion
  10. hey really diesel it is really rocking gonna sweep market super technology guys
  11. Hmm…did you read the first post at all?? Or are you just trolling??
  12. Haven't thought about upgrades or modifications for a long time, but this gets the mind stirring a bit... lol.
  13. looks good