Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ducati 1098 Nekkid in Mexico

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by G, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Just working out how to use myspace.
    These babies will sell like hot cakes.
    I've got a preview coming up on the 12th of January.
    The front end does look very Desmosedici-esque and the rear end somewhat MV-esque. The exhaust cans have an interestingly black satin finish. The swingarm looks wylde. The integration of the radial mounts into the front forks looks great.
  2. Very nice. And apparently cheaper than the bike it replaces.
  3. Yeah, about 5 grand cheaper!

lead me not into temptation..........................

G do you work at a dealer?
  4. Scumbag works at Moto One. I purchased my Tuono from there. Be careful, you wander in for a chat and walk away with a new bike. They stock Italian and German bikes.
  5. No, I live there. (As well as one in Richmond)
    Lord Flashard works there.
  6. So that IS a canoe....
  7. Potentially...
  8. mmmm Ducati, I love the look of these bikes and if I didn't ride 120kms every day I wuld really consider getting one. Although in a recent interview the CEO of Ducati did say they are trying to get the servicing costs down to a jap bike level. I shall wait and see. :grin:

OH and having been to Scumbag' place of work it is seriuosly full of bike p0rn. :shock: Which one is scumbag by the way???
  9. The one with the canoe.
  10. Thanks I think?? :? :?
  11. I like to think of it as the "Candy Shop". :grin:
  12. I was in at the Candy Shop today, picking up my Bling p0rn and H was fondling the second 1098 to be delivered.

H: "Have you heard it?"

G: "Errr sorta." (Not wanting to admit I'd been down at the Zag release and partly as I was focussed on the Wylde One at the time.)

He started her up.

G: (Note to self:-OMFG.)

G: "And they aren't even Termis, they're standard ADR compliant. Right H?"

H: "Yes"

G: :shock:

G: "Leave credit card in wallet." Repeat.