Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dubya

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by cam77, Dec 31, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. "I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating."

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."

he's a keeper, for sure :roll:

3. My favourite:

"One of the common demoninators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected."

I am actually coming to liking him being around, in the same way I like having David Hasselhoff about - they are parodies of themselves, making for constant amusement... :grin:

4. And between the three of you he probably makes your yearly wage in, hmmm, 15 seconds. Think he cares about anyone's opinions?

5. Yeah but no amount of money will keep him from looking like a toolbanger in front of the world.
    Can you put a price on worldwide humiliation that will never be forgotten?

6. The only people who will remember in any more than 10 year's time will be the disgruntled Democrats who got their backsides kicked twice while running supposedly superior candidates, and the yellow press of the USA who can never find anything good to say about the Republican Party. And those who believe their prattle.

7. No actually for his impact on world affairs, I won't be forgetting George Bush any time soon, and I really doubt that 10 years will make any difference for the majority of people.

8. Just stirring you up, mate, but can YOU name the American President who dropped two atomic bombs???

9. President Truman.

drew.

10. I Hate bush (some where a viliage is missing its idiot) He is a total fcuk stick has no tactics in any thing. He is a puppet good ol Dick is running the show along with all the of the high ranking milatary advisors. They are also running AUSTRALIA cus god forbid that Johnny makes a decision for him self. I'm not saying the war is wrong,(infact I have been there to fight) but it could have been done a better way, with less casualities. One last thing BUSH has not been to ONE soldiers funneral.

11. Bush Jr will go down as one of the more infamous presidents. Clintons antics will be forgoten in 10 years, Dubbuas deeds wont be forgotten, his retardedness will be though.

Things could really come undone for him, he is already in trouble over the spying scandal and congress were going to throw out the patriot act. If the US media decide to turn against him he could be in real hot water. The corruption and lies are there, if they turn on him he will fall hard.
    I really can picture him commiting suicide 5-10 years from now, hes not all there.