Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[DRW] where to find a Kawasaki dealer in Darwin

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by catcha, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Hi,

I have been thinking about getting a Kawasaki ninja 250r, but am having extreme trouble finding a dealer. Dealers that were suppose to be there are not anymore, can anyone help

2. Hey there

I went through the same drama when we lived in Darwin and got sick of the hassle, run around and the expense.

What I ended up doing was buying through Pro Kawasaki on the Gold Coast and had it shipped up to Darwin.

Believe it or not it worked out cheaper with a helmet and jacket added in then to buy from local.

3. Thanks for the prompt reply, i have seen two Kawasaki ninja 1 lime green and red one. how would one deal with warranty issues if there is no dealer here ?
  4. so the guy that was around the Berrimah area is no longer there???
    is there one in Stuart Park?? as in the yellowpages they are saying the Honda dealer is also the Kwaka dealer.
    NT motorcycles hasnt taken it up?? I mean jeez they go under every other bike banner :LOL:
    if there really is noone there then I would suggest looking at another brand perhaps

when I shipped mine up the guy in the Berrimah area was still there, Baxters Motorcycle engineering, he was in a wheelchair

edited to add there is always the option of going down to R & M motorcycles in Katherine if need be, they are Kwaka as well as Honda,
    Hyosung, Suzuki & Yamaha