Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Drunk Riding commercial

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by agttr, May 28, 2009.

1. Now before you all jump up and down and say "welcome to last week/month/year", I did a search and couldn't find it anywhere. If it is a repost, please be go easy.

Not the greatest commercial, but I couldn't help thinking that the rider showed initiative.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1673567/motorbike_drunk_driving_drunk_riding_commercial/

PS. In no way do I, nor "netrider" advocate drink driving/riding.
    On a side note, I've often toyed with the idea of fitting a novelty straw with two EMPTY beer cans on the sides of my helmet out of boredom just to see the reaction of drivers around me.

Edit: Now comes in colour-blindness free directors edition.

2. I see no link?

3. the red word is the link :)

what a way to do it... i wonder if one can actually create such a thing...

4. Ooooooh. kay, I'm so heavily colour blind that I had to hover the mouse over each of the words until the cursor changed.

I hate when people put the link on a word in the middle of a sentence and it's not obvious :( Almost as bad as when somebody says to me "Just go where that red/green/brown/blue/purple/pink/ihatecolours car went".

But, link clicked! And link blocked at work :(

5. lol i thought that was pretty funny.

I wouldve done a runner

6. Loved the helmet full of beer.

7. hmmm beer on helmet...i like the idea....being a pillion and all

prolly get pulled over for crap on your helmet? breathalize you, make u sit there for 20 mins and redo the breathlizer. write u up for having distractin thingy on ur head/unsafe helmet