Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Drugs ?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by midnight, Jun 28, 2005.

1. midnight is that you as a teenager.
  2. He's to good looking to be me :?
  3. And the funniest thing would be that poor sod probably thinks he is WAY COOL :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)
  4. ha, I've got that photo on my computer aswell lol.

He's quite obviously trying to impress the girl in the jeans behind him. That's the mating dance of the o'tooluss maximus if I'm not mistaken
  5. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. See the black X on the hand, supposed to mean that he's not it to taking drugs...poison free...this dude's just high on life...:LOL:
  7. You know, that would be a far better deterrent than the current ads they're running.

I'm tipping NO ONE would want to look like that :shock:
  8. Then I suggest that 'life' be banned as soon as possible :evil:

Reality just isnt worth the consequences
  9. I say more power to 'em. They're having a great time and seem to have overcome the social conditioning of caring what other people think and modifying harmless behaviour.

Like they say, dance like no one's watching. :D

10. He was probably ripping up the dance floor - you just caught him at a bad angle. :LOL:
  11. thats some good moonshine i think
  12. I thought it was the BLOKES that were ment to club the CHICKS over the head and drag them back to the cave. Times they are a changing :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. :? ....we do that sort of shit on the side of a main road cause its hilarious the looks we get from people driving,walking,riding past, my mates love punk tho... not a fan myself

that link is nasty

thats a very good point dan :D