Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Drove the car tonight

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by HeavyNinja, May 27, 2016.

1. Drove the car for the first time in 2 weeks tonight. I quickly found out it doesn't quite handle as well as the bike does hahahahahaha.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Just remember to only filter through really big gaps.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. you need a better car :D
    • Like Like x 2
  4. If it rains don't bother flicking your head from side to side.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. If you twist the throttle, the wipers will go faster.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I only own a motorcycle... drove my moms Toyota Echo, it was not the same as my vtr250 :(
  7. It was probably faster :p
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. Ouch
  9. Should I ......... Hmmmm what the heck. Make sure you nod to fellow cagers ;)
    But remember this is done not by a forward motion of your head but by lifting two fingers off the steering wheel while still gripping the wheel with the remaining two and thumb (usually the left hand is used).
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. [QUOTE
    Mate over here in W.A there is a massive area of country roads called the wave zone and it is exactly that, that is encouraged in this zone. I travel it for work monthly, every single car, two fingers off wheel.
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Haha, I thought you were going to say by giving the passing motorists the "Inverted Peace Sign" ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Hahaha! It doesnt matter how fast it goes, it only matters how fast and cool I look to random ladies walking down the street :cool:
    • Like Like x 1