Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

dropped off the dirtmagnet to school and...

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by Nel, Nov 15, 2007.

1. went for a bit of a ride.

from Wollongong up the coast road to the Natio park. saw a large group of Ulysses at Bald Hill having a smoko. onto the F6 to Appin then the Hume to Mittagong. lunch at Robo pub..down the Pass and past the beaches with plenty of time to go get the dirtmagnet.
    300k's and heaps of bugs in my teeth.

2. [​IMG]
    i wish i could too...
  3. ...the missus never believes how far i go, or the roads i take.
    so i now take pics of the pubs or post offices i pass.
  4. so for tomorrow, you'll ride to nowra, turn right on albatross rd, then right on to yalwal rd, and see some of my famous road-making in progress :cool:
  5. i actually could do that :)

and btw..if you look into the trees around that area, you may find some tracks and ruts i have played on over the years.
    my past is Enduro filled
  6. So you needn't have stopped for lunch. :wink:
  7. hey joel, stop whining about your sore toe and DO SOMETHING about the road between Mogo and the Bay; I was down there last weekend and there's holes all over the place!!! :LOL: :LOL:

So nel, I'd love to do a couple of these 'short' trips with you; I live at Oak Flats and my usual ride is the Robbo/Kangaroo Valley/Cambewarra/Nowra/Kiama Bends/Jamberoo loop.
  8. im not allowed to touch the princes hwy there, RTA doesnt let us :(
    any road off it though....