Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by jirf88, Nov 4, 2009.

1. You'll have to excuse the link to Faux News but its not the news story that I'm interested in. Just the concept.

All I can say is

Cooooooooool It won't be long until I can have some of those bike things from terminator 4 riding in formation around me on my commute to work. Say you didn't see me now, you ijut!

2. it is kinda scary how it resembles terminator...

They may as well just rebrand themselves as skynet
  3. mmm, the concept. in the article it said "drones are one of the most effective — and most controversial — weapons in the arsenal in recent years."

yeah, like the wedding party and many innocent civilians they have taken out. so 6 flying together? jesus...
  4. C'mon evel. Think outside the military applications for a minute. How awesome would it be to be able to control a squad of robot drone things?
  5. Why send a robot? It's like a lion setting a mousetrap. Just kinda wrong somehow. :?
  6. Not one. MANY!! Not long and I shall be supreme commander of an army of robot drones! Mu ha ha ha HAH HAA HA HAAAaaaaa!
  7. Could be useful for when some asshole doesn't headcheck!
  8. i see it that way now that you mention it
  9. So - your ambition is to become head of the TAC? :-s
  10. As much fun as bringing financial pain, hardship and general misery onto the undeserving denizens of Victoria sounds, no.

I was thinking more along the lines of the droid army of the Trade Federation.
  11. I see drones every day on the way to work and back...
  12. Yes and think how much Vicroads would be licking their lips at the thought of charging for multiple registrations? Then there would be another surcharge by the TAC so that they could create new shock ads stating the dangers of operating your unmanned drones in an inappropriate manner.
  13. Do you really think that I would pay a fine if I had an army of drones? Honestly, thats as absurd as Skeletor paying council rates.
  14. well, they got Al Capone for not paying taxes