Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Drivers got to love them NOT !!!

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by bigad, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Drivers just dont have a clue, riding around at night and keep getting flashed even had one spray me with the windscreen wipers. They seem to think i am riding around with my high beams on well now i just drop back and let them see what the high beam really looks like oh they love that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. How's your headlight adjustment?
  3. I'd be checking this ;) if the light isn't set correctly it's going to be giving drivers the shits. Bit like fog Lights on cars..
  4. Thank i will look into it, i have only had my Blackbird about 2 months and it due for a service so i will get them to have a look.
  5. We went from 'stupid drivers' to 'maybe my lights need adjusting' in 2 posts.
  6. maybe he was talking about the other kinda flashing...and thinking that spray is from windscreen wipers?

lol i'm just pullin ya leg. but, check your lights tho. it should be a twisty knob behind the headlight. Make sure you do it in an open area, it'll give you a better judgement on the light level.