Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Driver chases down hit and run offender

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MissionMan, Sep 7, 2012.

1. #1 MissionMan, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Not sure if anyone has posted this previously but I was pretty shocked to see this. Driver does a hit and run and drives off after taking out a pedestrian.

2. Reminds me of the one they caught a while back that still had the pedestrian stuck in their sunroof - but still denied any knowledge of hitting them.

Some drivers need to be shot.
  3. and the poor driver will get their license back, that is if it is suspended.
    the poor driver will also get trauma counseling.

the driver is the victim here, not the person they ran over
  4. Is worth noting they refrained from publicising the cars rego number...... :bolt:
  5. From what I understand the driver didn't even go to jail for this. Suspended sentence with community service. WTF
  6. Didn't this turn out to be a fake?
  7. Whether it's fake or not, it's been MOVED from General MOTORCYCLE Discussion to here; can you guess why???????????
  8. because hornets in a bad mood today?
  9. I don't get it. Too subtle for me...
  10. :roll:

here's a clue then; THERE'S NO MOTORCYCLE IN IT!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

When people learn to post stuff (even stuff that's been posted before) in the correct forum, there won't be a need to move stuff to the correct forum......
  11. Or use outrageously large and colourful fonts, I'm hoping...
  12. sorry, NK, but some people are immune to subtlety :LOL: (not you!)
  13. That just shows your bias against cages. How can we hope to co-exist with cages if you continue to engage in this sort of bias practice? We need to learn to live together in a world where cages and bikes can share the roads in happiness and give each other hugs at the end of the day. I live for the day when we can have road peace.

P.s. pretty sure I saw one or two bikes in there. There was a lot of traffic flowing in that 4 minutes of video.
  14. It'a nice that you've been in Netrider since 2007, but it's very sad that you have read so little of what I have posted that you could post such arrant nonsense as the above. I'm not going to bother debating that, just let me acquaint you with the rude facts of life.

ANOTHER Moderator flagged your thread as being in the wrong forum. I MOVED it to the proper place, for the reasons I've already stated.

And can I suggest that it's not a good policy to get us Moderators off-side by arguing with us about how we do our job.......
  15. You honestly didn't realise I was joking with that post?

Of course I know it was in the wrong forum (after you posted it), my response was an attempt at humour to lighten the situation. Next time I'll add a smiley to make it obvious.
  16. please do, and sorry for being so abrupt :).
  17. No problem. Apologies for the confusion. :)