Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dririder Hurricane

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by RussellDP, Mar 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about these one piece suits?

Do they fold up reasonably small?

How are they for weather proofing?

Any thoughts appreciated

2. I have a Dri-Rider Hurricane Version One one piece suit. Have only worn it twice and found that I pretty much got the wrong size as it is very hard to put on quickly and I end up feeling crouched when wearing it. Other than that it has worked as intended. I have gotten a little wet around the neck but this happens with the two piece suit I ended up getting. I can roll it up tightly so that it's smaller than a paper towel roll, could probably even fold it down smaller if you had time. There's plenty of space in it and it doesn't bind any where in particular.

Actually, the size I have is Medium 50/40, I'm 175cm and about 80kg so if you are a tad smaller than this and think you'll end up using it then I'd be happy to postage it down to you no charge.

3. Thanks 69SIM69SIM good words. Sadly, as a 194 cm 120+ kg bloke, it may not fit me. My poor little Hyo....no wonder she broke carrying this fat arse around

4. *chuckle*

No worries, just check the sizing if you try one on, but as for weather protection it was pretty good :)

5. I just bought the 2 piece version of that wetsuit. Haven't had need to use it yet.

6. I just went out and bought one, a hundred bucks seems like a good investment, its been raining here in Shepparton today and I am headed up to Numurkah tonight straight from work, so it seemed like a great excuse to buy more gear.....like I need an excuse.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My wife just got to Mooroopna today to visit her sister :)