Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dririder & Finn Moto jackets

Discussion in 'Archived' started by bobthekelpy, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've recently bought myself a new jacket, so am selling off 2 jackets. All have had some use, but are in good nic and have been well looked after.

A Dririder Nordic 4 touring style jacket, size 46 Euro. Has the original Dririder elbow, shoulder and back protector. Recently been washed and retreated with Nikwax wash and waterproofer stuff.

And a Finn Moto Retro style leather jacket, size small (see their link for sizing - http://www.finnmoto.com.au/mens-retr...eather-jacket/).
    Comes with the original elbow, shoulder and back protector. Practically brand new, i've only worn it about half a dozen times.

If it helps with working out if the size will fit you, i'm 170cm tall, 93cm chest and 84cm waist.

Asking $80 each, plus postage. I'm out in Pakenham, so if you're not too far away pick up would be okay too. Maybe pick it up anyway, great excuse for a ride.

2. Make an offer people.

Only asking $80 each.

Both jackets are in awesome condition, I can email more pictures (hi-res) if you're interested.
  3. Dririder jacket gone!

Finn Moto jacket still for sale.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.