Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dririder Climate Control Jacket 6XL

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Greydog, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Greydog, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
    image. Up for sale is my Drider Climate Control Pro jacket. Size is 6XL. I think I've only worn this once or twice -I was damn excited when I found this jacket fit me, but I've lost weight and now it swims on me :). I went to wear it the other day and found out it really needs to go!

Anyway, it's a mesh and cordura jacket with quilted AND waterproof liners. Press stud adjustment at hips and arms, and Velcro adjustment at sleeve. Also has zips at the hips to make the hip size bigger if necessary. Would be great for the upcoming hot weather.

Asking $90. It's in top condition.

Pickup either Eumemmerring (near Dandenong) or St Kilda Rd Melbourne (working hours). Or can bring to Monday coffee. Can post at buyers expense, but not sure how much that would be.
    image. image. image.

Attached Files:

2. Did you sell this one Mandy? If not, I wouldn't mind taking a look.
  3. Nope, still have it, but it's at my BIL's factory and I can't get it until they come home from Tassie. Are you in a hurry?
  4. No rush at all. Just let me know when works for you.
  5. Ok PugslyPugsly i have the jacket. Are you coming to Sat practice? I can bring there if you are, or can make other arrangements if not.
  6. Won't be at Sat practice. Have works family xmas do. I live out your way, I'll shoot you a PM.
  7. SOLD! Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.