Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Drinks at Seany & Egiste's house.

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Seany, Jun 23, 2006.

1. It's short notice so I decided against Rides & Events [Mods please move as you see fit].

Well, Egiste and I both decided that we can't be bothered going out tonight so are having a few cold ones here instead. If anyone would like to join us, you're more than welcome. :grin:

PM me for the address or call 9457 3102 or just turn up if you know where we are. :)

2. hummmmmm well we were going to the city but perhaps not now? we will see :)
    hope you have a good night regardless!

3. We were going to come around at 2:30 but no one was picking up the phone so we figured that you all were either extremly drunk and passed out or outside polishing the bike :LOL:

4. lol, Well was a good night, much fun had by all.
    I Just got back from the hospital. They say the leg doesn't appear to be broken but have ripped something from the something. Either way, how the hell do you strap cruches to a bike ?? :shock:

5. ahhh. so THAT's where you were! didn't find this thread til this morning. was keeping an eye out for you at southbank last night where i took my new shiny baby to show off.

so meanwhile, WHAT THE FK HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF YOU GOOSE :?: :shock: :?

6. I couldnt figure out if you guys were joking or not at first :LOL:
    sorry to hear bout your leg mark but now you can be cool like kraven right?

7. First of all that can never happen
    and second
    What did you do Mark?? :shock: Ripping something off something else doesn't sound good at all :( hopefuly the news from the doc isn't too bad [-o<

8. Well, things seem much better in the cool light of sober. :grin: :grin:

Due to the over consuption of beer by all people involved, I have a very sore ankle. :roll:
    The doctor isn't really sure what is wrong but she said that "there was no visible fractures on the xray and if it still hurts like a fcuker in a few days go and see a better doctor". (I swear thats that she said !! :grin: )
    Im hoping that its just a nasty sprain, and I should be back on two feet by the end of the week.

Spewing that I missed the debut of the Hornet at southbank last night, and I have a complete lack of plaster, so Kraven's level of cool is safe for now. :grin: :grin:

Unfortunatly it is my left foot, so no riding this week :(
    unless ......

9. thx for the update!

ps - love your new quote :grin: