Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dri Rider Jacket repairs

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by MLC, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Does anyone know where I could get a minor repair done to my Dri Rider jacket? In the off I had the other day I managed to open a seam on the arm. Otherwise the jacket is fine so I would like to get it repaired properly if possible rather than just do a home sewing job. I figure I can't be the only one who has ever needed minor repairs done on their riding gear.

2. When I had an issue with my DriRider (being as water resistant as a sponge during a rather wet ride ANZAC Day weekend last year), I spoke via email to the DriRider people. I was told that they could check it out and if necessary fix the leaks on it. Perhaps they can also repair battle damage.

I spoke to Ron Grant from McLeod Accessories, the Australian importers.

Hope this helps.
  3. Try Walkalong on Camberwell Road in Camberwell (at the end of Glen Iris road). I know that they are a Dainese recommended repairer and do a fair bit of bike gear repairs.

:D :D :D
  4. yes they are excellent did repairs to my force rms jacket and a friends dri rider extreme pants both excellent repairs.