Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Dri-rider climate control winter liner needed

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Amanda_84, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Hi,

I bought a dri-rider climate control (not sure if 1 or 2) textile jacket some months ago and got it cheap since someone had stolen the winter liner out of it (which was fine by me at the time, jumper sounded like a good idea).

However, its bloody freeeeezing in the mornings and nights so I'm looking for anyone who might know how I could get a hold of a winter liner. Local bike shops report you can't buy them seperately.

If anyone wants to sell theirs or knows of someone without a need for theirs let me know!

Size medium ladies or mens medium i dont really care - i've got my boyfriends in there at the moment and it fits well enough.
  2. I'm sure as hell I've seem the liners sold separately, but I cant remember where.
    Have u tried contacting DriRider?
  3. If you can't find one then get a quilted vest or jacket and wear it inside your dri-rider.
  4. Contact Macleaods Accessories and ask them to get you one.

Buy yourself a thermal top and I'll fit it for you free of charge ;)