Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Draggins Customer Service

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by spaced, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Just an additional thumbs up to the team at Draggins....

On Wednesday morning I bought a new pair of Draggins from my local Action Motorcycle Shop here in Canberra. Later that day while browsing the Draggins website, I noticed they had a special for online orders - all jeans orders include free kneepads.

I sent of an enquiry to Draggins asking whether the offer could be extended to those who had bought the pants in store, rather than online. I figured that I payed the same amount as the online price so it was worth a try.

Anyway, that afternoon I received a call from Darren(?) at Draggins telling me that unfortunately the offer was only available for online purchases and that the online store is mainly focussed on the export market.

I said I understood and thanked him for getting back to me promptly. As I was about to hang up, he said however that on this occasion he would look after me and send me the kneepads for free.

They arrived this morning via priority airmail!!
    :grin:

Now that's what I call customer service!!!!

2. Great to hear good service/provider stories :grin:

3. I saw that offer on the draggin's website as well. I bought a pair of draggins today from Pro Kawasaki and asked the salesman about this. He rang them directly and got told the offer was to offset the cost of overseas freight. But... they said they'll throw them in for me anyway.

Very good service!