Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Draggin Jeans Quality Problems 2010

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by vonkas, Nov 6, 2010.

1. This is what I sent to Draggin Jeans Customer Support - I intend to follow up here with their answer:

Dear Sir,

I have used Draggin Jeans for almost a decade & I'm on my 4th pair now. The current pair has made me question the quality of the denim. I have bought the jeans at my local dealer (Tasmania, Australia) a few months ago and had started wearing them 2 weeks ago. I noticed right away that the material felt thinner than my previous ones. I happened to get caught on a foot peg the other day and with no force at all the material ripped!

The other pairs (I still have the one before the current pair) have taken and survived a LOT of abuse and have never let me down.

I am very disappointed with this and wonder if you can comment and assure me that perhaps this was a one-off and in the future the material will be up to scratch again.

regards, Adrian Keil.
  2. They will just tell you to send it back to them and they will replace it
  3. Draggin absolutely stand behind their product.
  4. I had a hell of a time getting a response from them when I wrote to them Vonkas. Give them a ring if you don't hear back from them - they are better via phone I think :)