Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Kbatt, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genuine Draggin Jeans K-Legs Kevlar Leggings for sale.

PRICE DROP $200

Size 32 Mens. FREE EXPRESS POST

Located in St Kilda East - Welcome to come and try them on.

Un-Worn Gift, in perfect condition, I've already got a pair! $Price dropped to 200!!.

Turns any pair of Pants/Jeans into Double Lined Kevlar Protection for your Legs.

Perfect for chucking on for the commute or if you're not so keen on suiting up in all the gear. Means you can wear whatever you like on top and still know that if you have a spill, you're not going to sand down your own legs.

0458 273 561 - Kaito
  2. Hey mate,

Are the k-legs still for sale?

3. Yes mate, Still for sale. Interested?
  4. G'day mate,

Cheers for the reply.

Just looking at the Draggin webpage, with the sizing they say Sml = 30-32, and Med = 32-34, so just wondering if these ones are small or medium?

And without sounding like a tight bastard... what's the lowest you would go on them?

5. These are the Medium 32-34's, and I'll dip down to $190.00. That's $70 off RRP and I'm not really in a huge hurry to get rid of them.

I'll chuck in free express post if you can't pick them up. Or you're welcome to come round and try them on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.