Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Draggin (Cargo) - Will they stretch or shrink?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by daewoo, Oct 15, 2007.

1. I am bit like a snake... absolutely no @rse... just back then legs...

Unfortunately it woud also appear that I have a 32.5 inch waist. 34s seem to swim on me, but the 32s are too small when I try them on... too small across the bod (stretching the zipper)...

I hate the idea of getting 34s and needing a belt, or 32s and doing myself an injury...

anyone know whether I might expect them to stretch or shrink???

Cheers,
    Daewoo

2. Can't vouch for the cargos but if its any help i washed my Draggin Jeans for the first time a couple of weeks back (first time in a year whoops lol) and they didn't shrink or stretch. Still fit exactly as they did prior to washing/ wearing.

3. Can you ask about 1/2 sizes? 33s can be done, just not sure about draggins

4. Thanks DRMAT...

You can get them custom sized $$$, or probably get them taken in a bit... No Kevlar in the waist, so ony alteration place should be able to do it... have to ask dear old mum :)

Cheers,
    Daewoo

5. Shame they don't make 1/2 sizes in small quantities. I'm often a 1/2 size, so generally will ask into it.

Best of luck, hope you can find what you're after. :)

6. I don't think the custom sizes cost any more from memory... i'm sure i recall someone on here had a similar problem and couldn't get the fit right and went in there to get measured and still cost him $220... worth a phone call.

7. Have you tried Kripsy Kreme and Hungry Jacks? Those 34's will be fitting in no time :p

8. I was thinking running and diet, and getting back to a 32... but I bought the 34's now... so Hungry Jacks it is... yellow gold

Shame I didn't get the posts about the custom sizing being the same price until after I got back from MCAS buying them... still saved $20 getting it from there rather than from Draggin over the web...

Cheers,
    Daewoo

9. sounds like a good excuse to drink more beer :beer: :beer:
    you'll soon fit into those 34's

10. Unfortunately, genetics in or family doesn't work that way :(

I already have lucky legs... if I am anything like my dad, we just grow guts... so lucky legs and big beer gut a good looking Daewoo does not make...

I ended up getting some 34's from McAS for $189.

I called Draggin to ask about customs, but their price was $259 + $15 postage...

I am just gettin the waist taken in on the 34s, don't have a price yet...

Cheers,
    Daewoo

11. 34's I just bought a pair of 44's and they fit me great, my god you must be tiny, lol

No hang on I a Fat bugger thats right sorry. :bolt:

12. None of mine have shrank after washing.
    Some of my jeans have gone through a couple of cycles and fit almost the same (just me getting bigger around the waist me things). :oops:

13. My draggins didnt shrink at all. They feel a little more cumfy than when i first tried them on, but maybe ive just got used to them.

14. Mine haven't.

15. I'll soon find out. Just bought a pair of draggin traffic jeans size 30.
    :shock: YES :shock: I'm a small guy. Fits kinda firm so i hope they dont shrink :roll:

16. Mine have never shrunk.. just faded a little irregular. I have to say for tall blokes the waist seems a little low. Chino's are a much better fit for me.