Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC DR-Z400SM - Richmond

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by pda_, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Parked outside the front door of my office building behind Richmond station this morning at 9am. Plenty of foot traffic and the chance of me or anybody else stepping out the door at any moment. Last seen 10:30am by a 000 caller being ridden the wrong way and/or on the sidewalk of Nepean Highway with no helmet, according to the police when I reported it missing. Bummer :(

2014 Suzuki DR-Z400SM, white, blue rims, carbon Yoshimura exhaust, white hand guards.

The worst thing is the time I put into it; learning to pull it apart, rejet the carb, import and install a nice exhaust system, cleaning up the body work etc. Assholes out there.

2. what a fcuking p1ick.

Hope he kills himself on it & the bike miraculously survives intact
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. That fking sucks! the supermotard DR-Z's are nice bikes.

Hope you get it back no dramas.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks, it doesn't seem likely it'll come home, but it's just insured metal and plastic I guess.

If only I regretted getting a DR-Z and could take the opportunity to get a different bike, but I just want the exact same thing again (especially since my full California license transferred to a LAMS license here; limits the options). Maybe next time I'll skip rejetting and go full Keihin FCR carb and a big bore kit ;)